Okay – I admit it. I’m an Etsy addict…
Not only do I dedicate a ridiculous amount of hours on Etsy (daily) maintaining my own store – but I like to shop there as well. I’m often amazed at (not to mention constantly coveting) many gorgeous goods on offer… Seems Etsy is
full of sellers with bucketloads of talent!
And with that, here’s a sneak peek into my shop cart. Each of the featured
items shown arrived on my doorstep – much to my excitement and glee!
I adore each of them – they are unique, well-made, quirky, gorgeous, fun and
of course, the sellers were fantastic to deal with!
1. Peacock feather headband, blacksatinshoes
2. “Reversi” sterling silver hoops, ElunaJewelry
3. “Starry Night” Vincent van Gogh resin ring, adelles
4. Light blue crocheted elephant, fireflycrochet
5. “The Zippy” headband, blacksatinshoes
6. “Circles and stems” doodle wallet, aprilsoriginals
7. “Red paisley” doodle wallet, aprilsoriginals
8. Hand-Crocheted apple cozy, UnravelMe
9. “Mr T” cross-stitched fridge magnet, DefiantDamsel